Thursday, December 16, 2010

Peanut butter! (picture will follow)

Yes you can make your own peanut butter! I'm all for making your own jams, peanut butter, hummus and so on. I love the fact that I can make them for my family, they love it and I know what's inside. It's more simple than you may think!

Ingredients: (for about 300g of peanut butter)

250g of peanuts virgin ones (that you can roast on your own) or unsalted already roasted peanuts
1/2 spoon peanut oil
pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar

Mash everything to your taste (some people like it very well mashed others like it with little pieces inside! Then add the mixture in sterilized pots (boil them or wash them very well and dry them very well as well). Keep it in the fridge for about 3 weeks!

Enjoy your home made peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment